Stay connected to the people in your workshop and meet new Storykeepers as you engage in facilitated discussions about Storykeeping.
Your membership provides you with access to 10 monthly meetings led by the Safekeeping Stories Facilitators — Jill Sarkozi, Ellen Kaidanow, Debby Ziering, and Bill Zimmerman. At our meetings you will:
- Share Slices and provide feedback
- Discuss ways to adapt your story for sharing
- Participate in one of the project breakout groups that include writing, creating a podcast, public speaking, publishing a book, or creating personal story curriculum for schools
- Gather for a reunion with your workshop group in a breakout room
- Use the meeting as a deadline to continue your writing
You’ll be provided with access to our proprietary communication platform so you can continue your conversations between meetings.
If you would like to continue writing weekly with a group in a structured workshop setting, join our Storykeeper Writing Workshop.